Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jade's gift to me.

She LOVED this part! (It IS the best!)

The color she picked is called "baby pink".

My turn!


She is the best. She wanted me to have an authentic pedi, so she insisted on rubbing my feet.




All done! She really wanted to paint my toes too, but the carpet was too light and the paint too red, so I did it myself. Not nearly as good as the professionals, oh well.



When Jade heard all about Jared's tea party, her little heart was broken. She didn't have anything to give me or sing to me, and it just devastated her - so of course that devastated me! I promised her we'd get pedicures on Mother's Day together, and that can be her gift to me (she doesn't know any better, really). I decided to fore go the trip to the salon and save the $40. I have a foot soaker here, and I thought it would be fun to do it at home instead. We took a little trip to Walmart and we each picked out a polish. She was so excited she dragged the foot bath out of my closet and found a sponge under the sink and cleaned all the dust out for us. She's such a sweetheart! We had such a great time with out pedicures. What a great Mother's Day I had!
P.S. Happy Mother's Day to my grandmothers! I'm sorry I didn't call, time snuck up on me and it's already after 9pm! Calls tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. What a little sweetheart! What a fun mamory maker doing the pedis together. You two should make that a tradition!

    ReplyDelete