Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jade's Day.

Before:




After:












Doug has been working so much lately, and he really wanted to spend some more one-on-one time with Jared. So, yesterday Doug printed up some targets and took Jared shooting. I figured Jade and I may as well do something fun too, since I was looking for an excuse to get out of laundry. I took her to the spa where she got her first pedicure ever. They only charged $15 and she LOVED it!! She loved soaking her feet in the bubbly salted water and getting her little feet and toes massaged. The lady was really great with her too; that always makes for a nice experience. I think Jade felt like a little lady.


Later I took her to SuperCuts. Now, Jade gets compliments on her long hair quite frequently, and I know how important her hair is to her. The problem is it's getting increasingly hard to manage. Lately every time I brush or style it she ends up crying because it gets so matted throughout the day. She finally decided enough was enough and told me she wants to cut her hair "cute and short". So, we cut it to a short little bob. I really wanted to donate her cut hair, but we would have needed to cut it two inches shorter. I really didn't want to go that short, so we just left it at that. She loves her new hair style, and I think I do too. I wasn't too sure at first how I felt about it, but I think it's growing on me.

2 comments:

  1. I Love it! It looks so cute on her. I need to find a place around here and take the girls, they would have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love it. Do you love having a little princess. How fun. She is beautiful too

    ReplyDelete