Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break

We've had some beautiful sunsets lately. Our dining room table faces this and we get a great view when we eat dinner.



I want to sneeze just looking at this.











All the washes in Anthem look like this. Yellow flowers everywhere.





Alana, Zach, and Jared waiting for the train to go!




I'm not sure what's with all the posing. The kids do this everytime I take pictures.




Jadie




Jared and Zach riding the Daisy Mountain Railroad.




We've done picnics, and park days, some hiking, indulged in sonic slushies, built fires in the backyard, had Jared's party, rode the train, played with the neighbors, hula-hooped, played video games, had baseball practice, and baked brownies. Not once did I go to the gym, which is fine because I'm too worn out to exercise anyway. And, my floor has not been mopped since the day before the birthday party which means my feet stick to it when I walk, and I've got this brown film covering the bottoms of my soles. Gross. One thing that's been consistent with this week off from school is I've been sneezing my brains out. So, in the mornings I take Benedryl and I find my self in a fog the rest of the day. (That's probably why my floor hasn't been scrubbed. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.) Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is blooming around here. Spring here is gorgeous, yes but I don't think I've ever gone through more boxes of tissues (3) in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Anthem sure looks beautiful! I will need to figure out some things to do for Spring Break. (Greg and Justin are going to be gone the whole week) Thanks for the ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete