Thursday, April 22, 2010

Today's Lesson

Be mindful of the underware you choose to put on when you're going to the dermatologist. They just might want to to a full body check, especially if you have family history of melanoma. They'll likely ask you to wear one of those gowns that opens in the back, after you take off everything but your under garments. They might even find a suspicious mole ON your back they want to biopsy - which means they'll have you lie on your stomach to do the biopsy. The dermatologist might even bring in a young student doctor who's eyes have yet to see the horrors all doctors live to see, like buttcracks. So for today's lesson... don't wear see-thru underware to the dermatologist. Don't ask me how I know this.

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha! Oh man, was it sexy, see through underwear? Cause thats ok. :0) Funny funny story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahah! I am laughing so hard rightnow! That is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Doug thinks they're sexy, so I guess so! I just think they're comfy. Next time I'll be sure to wear my cotton briefs. LOL

    ReplyDelete