Saturday, December 18, 2010

At least his spelling is correct.

So in the mail today I see an envelope addressed to "The parents of Jared Aragon".
Inside was a neatly-folded typed letter. It read:

Dear Mom and Dad,
You are the best parents in the world! You are so wonderful and I wanted to remind you Christmas is coming soon. I love you so much! I was wondering if you could tell Santa that I would like some presents.

First, I would like an Xbox 360. I would like to have an Xbox 360 because you can play all of the Halo games and I really want to have an Xbox 360 and Halo Reach. I made honor roll so I really want it so please get it for me. Next, I would love to have Left 4 Dead 1 and Left 4 Dead 2 on the Playstation 3. Becuase it's what I have been wanting for a long time. And I have been helping around the house so I think you should get it for me. And I really love it so please get it for me. Last, I would like to own a Stampede. Becuase it holds 60 darts. And it is the mst powerful Nerf gun in the world so far. And I have not got in trouble with Mrs. Reese yet and I get along with people in my class. And I really love it so please get it for me.

Clearly, I have been nice to Mrs. Resse. So I think I should get these presents for Christmas.

Love, Jared.

Too bad he's not getting a single thing listed in his letter. Sorry Jared!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that letter. What a funny kid your Jared is. It makes me wish that he was getting those things just because his letter was so clever. If I were super rich I totally would have every single item in the mail headed towards your house. And really, props to him for being nice to Mrs. Resse. Oh man so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Elizabeth!!! He'd TOTALLY get those if they weren't adult games. Ugh. The left 4 dead games have a lot of bad words :-(
    Bummer.

    ReplyDelete