Tuesday, December 14, 2010

When in Arizona....


Do as the Arizonans do.

And yes, that would be shooting up cans, old TVs, old 70s furniture, or just about anything you can haul out to the desert. According to Doug I'm a "bleeding heart liberal", but hey, I can hang with the gun-slingers too. I grew up a with right-winged ultra-conservative Marine Corps grandfather, and he taught me how to shoot. Low and behold, a few years later I married someone just like him. So here's proof that somewhere in me just "might" live a tiny, TINY bit of redneck. After all, I'm bread from Okie stock, so that's not all too surprising.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome.....and I really like Jade's pink rifle! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, she absolutely LOVES shooting. She wanted to go out again the next day. I don't think Doug could be more proud LOL!

    ReplyDelete