Friday, December 31, 2010

YES!!!!!!


I am going to be selfish here for just a moment. My kids looked super cute Christmas morning snuggled in their jammies. They got bikes from Santa and a slew of awesome new games and clothes (my kids actually DO like getting clothes. Weird, right?). But the best, most fantastic moment of Christmas morning was unwrapping this fabulous, shiny, candy-apple red KitchenAid mixer. I was in sheer heaven. I think I may have even squealed a little. I was not expecting it, or even really wanting it. Those puppies are EXPENSIVE. Doug decided he was sick of hearing me complain about making cookies with my hand-mixer. It really is a pain in the butt. Dough and flour everywhere - not a pretty sight. He even went to several different stores in search of the red one. He knows me well. I am displaying it proudly in my kitchen and bought supplies to make bread and rolls this week. I can't wait to be a baking fool!!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you!!! I LOVE my kitchenaid!! IT is my FAVORITE tool in the kitchen!!!!! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete