Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Better than picking our noses all afternoon...












Does anyone else find gingerbread houses a pain in the ass?

I think I just really suck at them. This year I tried to do icicles. I wanted to make this gingerbread house REALLY awesome like the one on the box. Not so much. My icicles drooped all the way to the bottom of the house and ended up looking like a frosted mess, so I waited for it to set a bit and took the icicles out (and ate them). The kids did the candy decorating. Jared thinks it looks absolutely wonderful. Jade, on the other hand, says we should never do another one again becuase this one looks so horrid. I agree.

1 comment:

  1. Thats the same kit we used! You can't stop doing them, they are so fun to do with your kids. I like yours it is fun and cute!!

    ReplyDelete